Unit: 1 Analyzer
Regulatory Status: CLIA Waived / Professional Use Only
Contents: Includes: Analyzer with on-board printer, power supply cable, operating manual, cleaning kit and optical test cartridge.
Determinations: Hemoglobin A1c (Glycated Hemoglobin), Creatnine, Albumin
Processing Time: 6- 7 minutes
The DCA Vantage Analyzer is a point-of-care CLIA-Waived immunoassay analyzer for diabetes management. The DCA Vantage Analyzer provides you with in-house Albumin, Creatinine, and A:C Ratio testing with lab-quality sensitivity and specificity. Only a small sample size is needed 1uL for HbA1c testing. (Includes: 1 analyzer, power cord, built-in-printer, user guide and software) FDA-Cleared and CLIA Waived.
The Siemens DCA Vantage Analyzer leverages robust technology and delivers the proven performance of the DCA HbA1c and DCA Microalbumin/Creatinine tests and Albumin-to-Creatining (A:C) ratio results. Simple enough to use in your office or clinic, and yet powerful enough to deliver lab-quality performance at the point-of-care.
• Manage diabetes patients more effectively.
• Improve workflow in office or clinic.
• Simplify management of diabetes testing in decentralized settings.
• One of just two HbA1c analyzers that meets tightened NGSP performance criteria.
• Used by three out of four physicians who perform HbA1c testing in their offices.
• System includes: Analyzer with on-board printer, power supply cable, operating manual, cleaning kit and optical test cartridge.
- Only 1 uL of whole blood needed for HbA1c testing
- HbA1c results in 6 minutes. Receive actionable results during the patient visit reducing follw-up time and increasing diabetes patient compliance
- Microalbumin testing allows for early detection of kidney disease – results available in 7 minutes
- No sample or reagent preparation needed allowing for simple and efficient operations
- Printed patient records and electronic transmission to LIS electronic medical record allows for reduced transcription errors
- Trending graphs enable more comprehensive patient disease management
Monitor glycemic control
- HbA1c from a small (1 µL) whole blood sample in 6 minutes
- Flexible reporting of HbA1c% (NGSP, JDS, and Mono-S units) and IFCC (mmol/mol)
- HbA1c patient trending graphs can be viewed or printed
- Improve workflow in the office or clinic
- Self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walkaway operation after sample loading
- No sample or reagent preparation required
- Bar-code scanner for safer and faster patient/operator ID entry
- Review results on-screen or generate a hard copy report to minimize transcription errors in the office
- Convenient local storage of up to 4,000 onboard records with powerful sorting capabilities
- Automatically upload results to a PC via a USB flash drive to reduce manual logging and save time
- Minimal maintenance requirements with automatic reminders to alert you when maintenance is due
Simplify management of diabetes testing in decentralized settings
- Customizable security access modes support up to 1,000 operators, protect patient information, and prevent operation by unauthorized users
- POCT1-A2 communication protocol streamlines data transfer for easy connectivity and fast, two-way communication to LIS/HIS, RAPIDComm® System, or other third-party POC data management systems
- Automatically upload results and QC information to LIS/HIS to reduce manual logging and save time
- Take testing oversight to the next level with RAPIDComm Data Management System to remotely manage multiple analyzers and operators to enhance compliance and improve risk management. POC coordinators can standardize test procedures, enforce QC protocols, control access privileges, define operator recertification requirements, and more. Customized alerts, reports, and audit trails ensure peace of mind and simplify accreditation and inspections