Regulatory Status: CLIA Waived / Professional Use Only
Determinations: Quantitative Hemoglobin, Hematocrit*
Storage Requirements: 59° – 104° F
Sample Volume: 8 uL
Processing Time: 30 seconds
The HemoPoint® H2 Hemoglobin Analyzer provides a hemoglobin measurement and a hematocrit calculation* from 25 seconds. HemoPoint H2 Hemoglobin Meter is CLIA waived and enables users to perform tests quickly and easily.
- Small Sample Size – Only requires a fingerstick of blood
- Touchscreen – Allows for easy operation
- Fast Results – Accurate results for both hemoglobin and hematocrit* tests in as little as 30 seconds
- Data Storage – Recalls the last 4,000 test results
- Minimal Training Time – Instrument’s ease-of-use and user-friendly features make testing simple
- Portable – Rechargeable battery.
- Instant Alerts – Flags test results when outside of user-defined limits
- Low Maintenance – Requires no extra servicing to function as designed